Winter in Cornwall is milder than most.
Come to Porthvean in the autumn and winter.
With double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, underfloor heating downstairs and in all the bathrooms you will be cosy.
Winter sunrise from one of the forward facing bedrooms.
- Sleep till noon
- Finally read that long novel
- Light the wood burner
- Write that masterpiece
- Watch a movie
- Walk along the cliff tops
- Put another log on the fire
- Have an afternoon nap
- Play board games
- Bake a cake
- Make some bread
- Drink fine wine and admire the view
- Enjoy a long lunch
- Make reservations with ease at the wonderful restaurants
- Fireside food at New Yard Restaurant Trelowarren www.newyardrestaurant.co.uk
- Eat at Rick Stein's Porthleven www.rickstein.com/eat-with-us/porthleven/
- The Shore Penzance www.theshorerestaurant.uk
- Ben's Cornish Kitchen Marazion www.benscornishkitchen.com
Dawns early light, from the front door.
Count the colours that the Cornish light produces.
Stroll along the misty, deserted beaches.